A college that provides undergraduate programs in order to produce graduates with academic knowledge and 21st Century Skills and be recognized in ASEAN
1. Producing graduates with academic and 21st century skills who are able to work effectively in international environment.
2. Producing researches which reach the national and international standard.
3. Providing academic services that are essential for communities.
4. Raise awareness and acknowledge Thai and international cultures.
5. Encourage the good governance principle.
Associate Professor Danai Reabsakul, Ph.D.
Deputy Director for Corporate Communication
Associate Professor Sirimas Hengrasmee, Ph.D.
Director of NUIC
Associate Professor Sasima Charoenkit, Ph.D.
Deputy Director for Academic Affairs and Research